As part of the VMworld #vMeetups in the Community Lounge, this developer/administrator (a.k.a. devops) meet up will take place on August 30th from 12PM to 1PM at VMworld Community Louge, located just outside the entrance to the solution exchange. Because it’s lunch hour, please feel free to bring your lunch.
This event offers you a unique opportunity to meet and network with other professionals who create or use VMware APIs and CLIs for integration and automation.
Bothered by SLOW Web UI to manage vSphere? Want to manage ALL your VMware vCenters, AWS, Azure, Openstack, container behind a SINGLE pane of glass? Want to search, analyze, report, visualize VMs, hosts, networks, datastores, events as easily as Google the Web? Find out more about vSearch 3.0: the search engine for all your private and public clouds.
The topics include, but not limited to:
- vSphere APIs/SDKs with Pablo Roesch
- vSphere Java APIs with Steve Jin
- PowerCLI / AutoDeploy/Image Builder with Alan Renouf and Luc Dekens
- VI Perl with William Lam
- vFabric with Carter Shanklin, Justin Murray
- Java on vSphere with Emad Benjamin
- SaaS architecture with Gilbert Lau
- vCO with development team
- Service automation tooling with Budianto Bong
- Any other devops topics on your mind
Please mark your calendar and join us! For other community lounge events, please check here. Many thanks to John Troyer and Alex Maier for hosting the event in the community lounge!
Also, please feel free to leave your comment at VMworld forum! We will also update the discussion with more info along the way.