After I touted the idea to have a meetup last week, I got quite positive feedbacks from the community. More importantly, I secured sponsorship from my employer VMware so that we can have the event at VMware headquarter. Due to a little time conflict, we will have it on May 18, instead of May 25 as I planned before. It’s still a Wednesday and food/drinks will be served with no charge.
This event was designed for professionals like developers, system administrators. Even if you are not but interested in virtualization and cloud computing in general, you are still very welcome to join us.
Lost VMs or Containers? Too Many Consoles? Too Slow GUI? Time to learn how to "Google" and manage your VMware and clouds in a fast and secure HTML5 App.
- Massive VM provisioning in Cloud
- Open Source VI Java API State Union
- Cloud Security
- Effective vSphere Integration
- ESXi management and Automation via APIs in Cloud Datacenters
- 6:30PM-7:00PM. Reception and Networking
- 7:00-8:30PM. Tech talks (available online as well)
- 8:30-9:00PM. Networking and vendor poster show
Building C Café
3401 Hillview Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94304
* Online access links will be emailed to registerers. *
Jeff Hu, Principal Engineer at VMware
Steve Jin, Author of VMware VI and vSphere SDK, Creator of open source VI Java API
Giridhar Padmanabh, Sr. Director of newScale
William Lam, vExpert 2010/2009, Creator of vGhetto project
Boris Strongin, VP Engineering, Hytrust
Dave Briccetti, Independent consultant, opensource Lift framework committer