VMware TechExchange will take place in San Francisco in the same location of VMworld 2010 from August 30 to September 1st. If you want to learn VMware technologies especially APIs/SDKs including Spring framework, Zimbra, and etc., you should join us. I will present best practices on using VMware vSphere APIs. Hopefully we will GA the vSphere(VI) Java API 2.1 by then.
To convince your boss, please read the blog Pablo just wrote:
Bothered by SLOW Web UI to manage vSphere? Want to manage ALL your VMware vCenters, AWS, Azure, Openstack, container behind a SINGLE pane of glass? Want to search, analyze, report, visualize VMs, hosts, networks, datastores, events as easily as Google the Web? Find out more about vSearch 3.0: the search engine for all your private and public clouds.
- vSphere 4.1 APIs has some significant improvements, specifically around the Property Collector and AD authentication. We will have sessions to update you on what has changed, provide best practices when using them and hear from our engineers who have hands on experience working with our APIs. See our latest sessions added
- Access to our engineers – ever have a question that you needed some guidance on but just never got the answer you needed ? Our engineers will be not only presenting but there will be plenty of opportunities for questions and answers.
- Learn about what VMware is doing from an Application Infrastructure perspective, the latest technology from newly acquired organizations, including Zimbra, RabbitMQ, Gemstone – all will be here, great opportunity to invite the Application infrastructure guys.
- Labs and more labs. We will have Labs on the following topics vSphere PowerCLI, vSphere Web Services SDK for Java, and for C#, and vCloud APIs covering our latest SDKs.
- Cool giveaways, Free Software, Chance to win an iPad, and a very nice Bag, and a very nice Polo shirt – We have certainly upscale here since our last event.
Ready to register? Click here.